Answer Techs online now Browse more Answer Techs
Take a Closer lookGet expert help for Microsoft Windows and Office--wherever you are. Complete PC diagnosis to get to the root cause of your issue. Microsoft's premier support option for Windows and Office suites and applications. Dedicated attention. Your Answer Tech will work with you one-on-one to make sure your software issues are resolved. Help from the comfort of your home. Stay comfortable in your home or office while your Answer Tech works on your computer remotely.
How it worksPremium Software Support is provided remotely over the Internet by Microsoft-trained Answer Techs. They're available online to provide your service 24/7 throughout the US, whenever it works best for you. If you want, you can check out our Answer Tech page to decide which Answer Tech is the right fit for you. You'll need to allow the Answer Tech to connect remotely to your computer. We highly recommend you back up your computer before getting your service. Here's a list of everything you'll need to get online help from Answer Desk:
- Microsoft account
- Phone to speak to the Answer Tech while they're working on your PC
- Broadband Internet connection
- Windows XP SP1, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher
- 300 MHz or higher (processor clock speed recommended), 233 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system)
- Intel Pentium/Celeron, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron, or compatible processor recommended
- 256MB RAM or higher recommended (the minimum may limit performance and some features)
- SVGA (1024x768) or higher
- Recommended use of default browser security setting levels
- Macromedia Flash 8 and up.