Answer Techs online now Browse more Answer Techs
Take a Closer lookAn Answer Tech will boost your PC's performance – and make sure you have critical Windows updates – with a custom Advanced PC Tune-Up optimized for the way you use your computer. Customized PC update boosts your PC's performance by updating critical programs and removing things you don't need. Tailored Internet settings improvements. Eliminates unwanted browser add-ons for a more responsive and streamlined experience. Virus scan helps protect your security. If we detect a virus or malware, we can remove it for you. Expert tips to help keep your PC going strong.
How it worksAdvanced PC Tune-Up is provided remotely over the Internet by Microsoft-trained Answer Techs. They're available online to provide your service 24/7 throughout the US, whenever it works best for you. If you want, you can check out our Answer Tech page to decide which Answer Tech is the right fit for you. You'll need to allow the Answer Tech to connect remotely to your computer. We highly recommend you back up your computer before getting your service. Here's a list of everything you'll need to get online help from Answer Desk:
- Microsoft account
- Phone to speak to the Answer Tech while they're working on your PC
- Broadband Internet connection
- Windows XP SP1, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher
- 300 MHz or higher (processor clock speed recommended), 233 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system)
- Intel Pentium/Celeron, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron, or compatible processor recommended
- 256MB RAM or higher recommended (the minimum may limit performance and some features)
- SVGA (1024x768) or higher
- Recommended use of default browser security setting levels
- Macromedia Flash 8 and up.